3.1 Corporate Responsibility
For vCLX, Corporate Social Responsibility means pursuing a socially and environmentally responsible conduct that is conducive to sustainable development. This includes a respectful interaction with our members.
Within Discord you can create an Ops Call by contacting the Ops Team - This shall be used for any operational questions related to your flight. To call Operations, send the following command: !Ops.Call Your message
3.3 Notifying & Reporting | PIREP Comments
For the following incidents/cases/occurrences, a PIREP Comment is _mandatory_. If you experience something special which is not covered in the following list, you may also add a PIREP-Comment.
- Collisions with other objects or terrain (incl. TCAS Resolution Advisories)
- Aborted Takeoffs, Go-Arounds, use of incorrect or closed airports or runways.
- Runway incursions (if Online, please let us know if under ATC, and who was in charge)
- Runway excursions
- Arriving below fuel minimas
- Temporary or permanent loss of controls
- Events leading into an emergency situation
- Exceeding structural limits
- Navigational errors
- Airplane malfunctions
- Non standard flap settings
3.4 Safety Report
Within the Service Desk, you have the option to file a Safety Report. Safety Reports will be checked by the Safety Review Board and might have an influence to your PIREP. A Safety Report should be raised for any major devition of Normal-Ops.
3.5 Relevant External Standards
The followings are more restrictive in the event of a conflict with the vCLX Operations Manuals and documents
- IVAO/Vatsim Rules & Regulations
- EU-OPS / EASA Regulations